vendredi, juillet 21, 2006

Good morning Shanghai!

I arrived in Shanghai on Tuesday, after some hours of plane. Pierre came to pick me up at the airport, and we went strait to his appartment. (I'll take over his appartment when he's gone in about two weeks, and till then I'll live there with him and Camille (His ex-girlfriend who came even though they're not hanging well together anymore).
For the moment, I'm trying to memorize some basic words such as my adress, the job's one, and the ways to join them by bus or taxi. I'm really looking forward to learning chinese, as most of them don't speak english nor french...
This week end we'll go to the yellow mountains, and it is gonna be great (I hope). No picture for this post, its purpose was just to tell you I'm alive! Next post will be for the week end, and I expect to have great pictures as Pierre is telling me tricks to improve me photography techniques (and also because I have a very good new camera. Coolpix got used to Texas and wanted to go back there, so it went back with Guillaume who promised to create a new blog with him! My new camera's name is Panasonic Lumix FZ20, I'll call him Lumix.)

7 Comments:

At 21 juillet, 2006 07:06, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Juhu, I'm the first person to send a comment to Shanghai! What did I win?
Glad you got there safely. You have to post some of those basic words in original chinese writing!
Have fun in the yellow mountains (what an appropriate name for some mountains in China) and I will say 'Hi' to Coolpix if I see him around...

 
At 21 juillet, 2006 21:04, Blogger Moi said...

Yeah you're still alive ! Great news ! I will now have something to read for my lunch break !

But I hop it won't always be in the Shihaqueceupyeur language !

And say hello to Lumix for me ! That's a very kind nickname, so cuuuuuuuuuute :)

 
At 24 juillet, 2006 06:19, Blogger Quentin said...

Ok, I can try to write a post in chinese next time, but I can't tell if it will have any kind of sense... Sorry Lapinou, but I will try to continue in that langage as long as I don't get bored of it... It may take a while...

 
At 25 juillet, 2006 15:09, Blogger Pellok said...

So good bye !

 
At 09 août, 2006 18:52, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11 août, 2006 00:34, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 16 août, 2006 09:20, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home